Natural Hair Salon
A safe calming place where stylist are educated about your curls. We are here to keep your hair healthy and make you fall in love with your curls again in every style!
Natural Hair Products
A natural hair salon system used and sold exclusively at Assuage Hair and Body salon. Formulated specifically for your hair type by Crystle Jones-Bond. Made for growth, moisture, health and shine
Natural Hair events and education for stylist and customers
Policy and procedures for Assuage Hair and Body
1. There is a $20 cancellation fee for any reason.
We do one client at a time to give you a private and luxurious experience, when you cancel we lose money. Our time is valued and vice versa.
2. All new clients must book a zoom (virtual) consultation. If you have not been to Assuage hair and body in 2 years you are considered a new client. we will decline your service request if you have not done or scheduled a consultation before your services.
3.We do not do consultations and services on the same day. At this time we do not offer in person consultations
4. We provide hair for braids, crochet styles and added hair services. We need a picture of the type of hair and style you would like for your service the Sunday before your appointment. 615-525-6872
here is purchased Monday by 1:00. no hair will be purchased after that time.
5. If you cancel and we have already purchased your hair for your service. you pay for the cancellation fee plus the hair fee.
6. Please be on time! If you are 10 minutes late contact us at 615-525-6872. If we need to reschedule you due to time restrictions we will let you know. Please communicate through text with us in a timely fashion as we will do our best to communicate with you as well.
7. Please have your hair taken down and ready to be shampooed. If your hair is not taking down we will add a take down fee to your service.
8. Deposits for braids are made when the service is scheduled.
9. Canceling consistently, no showing and rescheduling constantly can result in being declined as a client.
10. When you schedule online your spot is held until the appointment is declined.
About The Owner
Crystle Jones Bond, a Nashville, Tennessee native, is a true force in the world of hair care and entrepreneurship. With a Bachelor's degree in Business Entrepreneurship from the University of Chattanooga, she has built an impressive career spanning over 10 years in the cosmetology industry.
From a young age, Crystle discovered her passion for hair and has since become a highly sought-after expert in her field. She has shared her knowledge and expertise as a dedicated educator at Paul Mitchell the School, inspiring aspiring stylists to excel in their craft. Her work has gained recognition in reputable publications like Vegamour, Birdie, and Nashville Voyager, showcasing her talent and innovative approach to hairstyling.
Amazing in color, cuts, silk press/flat iron, crochet and locs.
Amazing in color,cut,silk press/flat iron, crochet and locs.
Off Sight Receptionist
Very nice salon. Christina is wonderful. I look forward to my natural hair journey. Highly recommend her.
The best! She takes great care with natural hair
Her products are wonderful!!